Summer, sadly, is officially over – last weekend, we saw snow in Buffalo…not a lot, but enough to prove the inevitable is around the corner. October meant the local racing season was finally going to be over, and I had a front row seat for the action – Rolling Wheels, Syracuse and the completion – finally! – of the US Open at Lancaster Raceway Park.
- October 11th – a visit to the DIRT Motorsports Hall of Fame and Classic Car Museum in Weedsport, NY
- October 11th – World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series coverage for Red Dirt Clay at Rolling Wheels Raceway Park in Elbridge, NY
- October 12th – Super DIRT Week 2014 Syracuse 200 Big-Block race coverage for Red Dirt Clay at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, NY
- October 19th – the completion of the US Open at Lancaster Raceway Park – coverage at Examiner.com, plus photos at Flickr and on my Facebook page
|Oops! Race of Champions Asphalt Modified action at the US Open|
- October 25th – the Mum Show at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens