Wednesday, February 4, 2015

January 2015 in review

credit: freedigitalphotos.net/Stuart Miles
January was quiet for the most part…except for those occasional bursts of snow. I did celebrate a rather quiet mid-week birthday – which is exactly how I like them!

I spent some time looking over my already-growing summer calendar – because it makes winter seem less…long. I’m looking at, as usual, quite a few day trips through some local bus tour companies, including some baseball games (it won’t be the same without Jeter, though!) and some regional exploration and, of course, the crazy auto racing schedule that just keeps growing and growing. I REALLY need it to be spring – at least! – NOW!

The decorating bug took a turn for the better (worse?) when I visited Hobby Lobby and JoAnn’s and found some inspiration in terms of wall décor, in the very colors I was thinking about for my foyer and laundry room – like it was meant to be, right? Just another project for the spring/summer/fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment