The Easter holiday is coming up on Sunday, March 27, and many families will head straight from church services to brunches and dinners. Here are a few of the restaurants serving traditional Easter brunches and dinners.
- Salvatore’s Italian Gardens – located at 6461 Transit Rd. in Depew, Salvatore’s will offer Easter brunch on March 20 and March 27, with reservations starting at 10:30 a.m. Brunch will feature omelet and carving stations, salads, numerous hot selections, a children’s buffet and assorted sweets. Cost for brunch is $31 for adults and $19 for children ages 5 to 12, $11 for children ages 3 and 4, and free for children under 3; reservations can be made at 716-683-7990.
- La Galleria – located on Southwestern Ave. near Abbott in Orchard Park, La Galleria will offer its 40th annual Easter buffet from 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (last seating at 5:30 p.m.), featuring baked ham, chicken breast Supreme, fresh vegetable medley, baked pasta and meatballs and more, plus a large assortment of desserts. Cost is $25.95 for adults, $11.95 for children 5 to 11, and free for children 4 and under. Call 716-648-4880 for reservations.
- Glen Iris Inn – located in Letchworth State Park in Castile, the Glen Iris Inn will offer Breakfast with the Easter Bunny featuring a breakfast buffet. Seatings are available from 8 to 10:30 a.m.; cost is $13.95 for adults and $6.95 for children – make reservations at 585-493-2622. Dinner reservations are also being accepted at the same number – dinner is available from noon-8 p.m.
- Italian Village – located at 6354 Transit Rd. in Depew, the Italian Village offers an Easter buffet from noon to 8 p.m. featuring a carving station, hot items including roast chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffed shells and more, soup and salad and a dessert station. Cost is $22.95 for adults, $13.95 for children ages 6 to 13, and free for children 5 and under – make reservations at 716-634-1804.
- Ramada and Embers Restaurant – located at 2402 N. Forest Rd. in Getzville, the Ramada will offer an Easter brunch with two seatings available – 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.; cost is $22.95 for adults, $10.95 for children 4 to 12 and free for children under 4; call 716-636-7500 for reservations. Embers Restaurant at the Ramada will offer a special Easter dinner menu from 2-8 p.m. as well.
- Gate House Grill – the Gate House Grill, located at 8220 Main St. in Williamsville, is offering a special Easter dinner menu from 2-7 p.m., featuring roast turkey, chicken marsala, slow-roasted prime rib and more; all dinners include potato and fresh vegetable. Call 716-565-0338 for reservations.
- Adam’s Mark – Adam’s Mark Hotel and Event Center, located at 120 Church St. in downtown Buffalo, is offering a champagne brunch buffet featuring an omlette station, French toast, carving stations, ricotta-stuffed ravioli, mussels and more, plus a dessert station and kids’ station. Cost is $29.95 for adults, $16.95 for kids 5-10 and free for kids 4 and under – call 716-845-5100 for reservations.
- The 31 Club – located at 31 N. Johnson Park in Buffalo, The 31 Club is offering a grand buffet from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. featuring eggs benedict, Belgian waffles, chicken piccata, carved leg of lamb and more, plus a deluxe dessert table. Cost is $31.95 for adults, $16.95 for kids 12 and under – call 716-332-3131 for reservations.
- Pane’s – located at 984 Payne Ave. in North Tonawanda, Pane’s is offering Easter dinner from 2-8 p.m. featuring carved roast beef, ham and turkey, a pasta station, salads, seafood stir fry, desserts and much more. They will also be serving a brunch buffet from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Reservations are recommended – call 716-692-7076.
- Statler City – Statler City, 107 Delaware Ave. in Buffalo, offers brunch from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. featuring Belgium waffle station, boneless leg of lamb, orange marmalade ham, mimosas (21 and over after noon) and much more. Cost is $35.95 for adults, $16.95 for kids 3-11 and free for kids under 3. – call 716-853-3300 for reservations.
- Tavern at Windsor Park – the Tavern, located at 8444 Transit Rd. in Williamsville, is offering Easter brunch from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. featuring traditional breakfast fare, breakfast pizza, rice pilaf, carved turkey and ham, pasta and chef salads, fresh fruits and vegetables and more. Cost is $21.95 for adults, $18.95 for seniors (60+), and $17.95 for kids 4-11 – call 716-689-6600 for reservations.