The spring edition of Local Restaurant Week takes place Monday through Sunday, April 11-17 with nearly 200 local restaurants already signed up to take part.
The week-long event features independent restaurants that contribute to the Western New York culture through the use of homegrown products whenever available. Prices start at $20.16 and could be for one or two people, or for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Among the restaurants participating in various areas around Western New York:
- Black & Blue Steak and Crab – 5493 Sheridan Dr. in Williamsville (lunch and dinner)
- Sean Patrick’s – 3480 Millersport Hwy. in Getzville (dinner)
- Scotch ‘N Sirloin – 3999 Maple Rd. in Amherst (lunch and dinner)
- The Roycroft Inn – 40 South Grove St. in East Aurora (dinner)
- Ilio DiPaolo’s – 3758 South Park Ave. in Blasdell (lunch and dinner)
- Mr. Bill’s Restaurant and Bar – 1500 Cleveland Dr. in Cheektowaga (lunch and dinner)
- Milos – 5877 Main St. in Williamsville (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Rick’s on Main – 687 Main St. in East Aurora (dinner)
- Campobello’s Cucina Italiana – 9334 Transit Rd. in East Amherst (lunch and dinner)
- CRaVing – 1472 Hertel Ave. in Buffalo (dinner)