Getting the family together for a sit-down meal, even at the holidays, can be difficult, and preparing the meal itself can be time consuming. Having your Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant is becoming more and more popular in many places, including here in Buffalo. These are a few of the Buffalo area restaurants that are serving meals on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2016.
- 31 Club, located at 31 North Johnson Park in Buffalo, is accepting reservations for its Thanksgiving Day three-course sit-down dinner from 1-7 p.m., including choice of soup or salad, main course and dessert. Call 716-332-3131 for reservations.
- La Galleria, Southwestern Blvd. near Abbott Rd. in Orchard Park, will feature a Thanksgiving buffet from 1-6 p.m. with turkey, ham, Chicken Supreme, Italian sausage, stuffing, squash, potatoes, desserts and more. The cost is $27.95 for adults, $12.95 for children 5-11 and children under 5 are free. Call 716-648-4880 for more information.
- Gate House Grill, located at 8220 Main St. in Williamsville, will offer Thanksgiving dinner from 2-7 p.m. –cost is $18.95 per person. Dinner will include turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered corn and cranberry sauce, plus dessert; a scaled down version of their regular menu will also be available. Call 716-585-0338 for reservations.
- Acqua, located at 2192 Niagara St. in Buffalo, will offer a traditional Thanksgiving Day feast from noon-6 p.m. Cost is $28.95 for adults, $15.95 for children 5-12 and free for children 4 and under. Call 716-874-5400 for reservations.
- Bella Vista Ristorante, located in the Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, 7001 Buffalo Ave. in Niagara Falls, will offer a Thanksgiving buffet from 2-8 p.m. Cost is $22.95 for adults, $11.95 for kids 4-11 and free for kids under 4 – call 716-299-0344 x 2335 for reservations.
- The Radisson, at 100 Whitehaven Rd. in Grand Island, will serve up a Thanksgiving Day buffet from 1-6 p.m. featuring turkey and ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, soups, salads, vegetables and desserts. Cost is $24.95 for adults, $19.95 for seniors, $13.95 for children and free for children 4 and under – for more information and to make reservations, call 716-773-1111.
- Samuel’s Grande Manor, 8750 Main St. in Clarence, will be serving a Thanksgiving buffet from 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. The buffet will include more than one dozen hot dishes including turkey, carved roast beef, pork tenderloin and Seafood Newberg. Reservations are required – call 716-634-8425 for more information.
- The Italian Village, located at 6354 Transit Rd.in Depew, offers a Thanksgiving buffet from noon-7 p.m. with roast beef, baked ham and turkey, plus breaded pork, sausage with peppers and onions, stuffed shells, vegetable medley, soup and salad, a dessert station and more. Cost is $22.95 for adults, $13.95 for kids 6-13 and free for kids 5 and under – for reservations, call 716-634-1804.
- Orazio’s, located at 9415 Main St. in Clarence, will serve a Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. featuring carving station (prime rib, ham, turkey), stuffing, potatoes, vegetables, a pasta station, dessert station and more. Cost is $28.95 for adults, $16.95 for kids 3-10 – call 716-759-8888 for reservations.