Monday, August 26, 2019

BfloGirlWorld: And just like that, summer’s at its end…


So that was the summer that got away…

Actually, it started with spring, which was cool and rainy and not conducive to doing a darn thing – especially gardening…


Then it got warm…and continued to rain (at least the plants liked it)…

Then Dad had health issues…then I had health issues…


Then, suddenly, it’s the week before Labor Day…WHAT?!?!?!

I’m actually ready – like, REALLY ready – for fall, because this summer has been abysmal – although my gardens do look pretty good, so I guess that’s something.


I’m ready for cooler nights, hot cocoa, plaid everything and boots. I’m ready for apple cider, sunflowers, mums and fall décor. I will not join you all on the pumpkin spice train, however – I just don’t get it, sorry.

Bring on health, bring on fall, bring on new beginnings.


all photos: PaulaThompsonFreelance

No comments:

Post a Comment