Friday, January 24, 2014

Buffalo Girl at a glance

Name – Paula

Location – Williamsville, NY – suburb of Buffalo – life-long resident!

What I do – freelance writer and photographer, subsidizing my income working full-time in something completely different and unrelated to my college degree.

What I love – the Sabres, the Bandits, the Yankees, auto racing of all kinds, photography, chocolate, cheese, Star Wars, QVC, Lord of the Rings, CRUNCH, homemade bread, nail polish, lemon, gardening, cinnamon, food blogs, traveling and exploring.

Having fun – traveling, time in the kitchen, working out, listening to a wide variety of music, working in the gardens, exploring Buffalo and watching sports.

What you’ll find here – a little bit of everything – food, music, sports, gardening, exploring, lifestyle – all about the life of a Buffalo Girl.

Find me elsewhere – I also keep a travel and Buffalo exploration blog (overworkedracefan.blogspot.com), a food blog (buffalobaking.blogspot.com), and have been published on Examiner.com, Yahoo Voices and Skirts & Scuffs, among other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment