Remember all those awesome herb samples I received from Litehouse Food? I checked out their website and they had a bunch of recipes in addition to those Fruit and Herb Popsicles I sample this summer. One that really caught my eye was an herb-seasoned alfredo sauce – and you begin with sauce in a jar!
I once again improvised, but the result was still delish – make jarred sauce a little more special by adding a mix of herbs!
Perfect Pasta Alfredo (adapted from Litehouse Foods):
- 6 ounces cooked linguine
- 1/2 jar alfredo sauce of choice
- 1 tblsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Italian Herb Blend
- 1 tblsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Basil
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Grilled chicken breast (I used Perdue Short Cuts)
Mix and heat alfresco sauce and herbs in a saucepan until heated through. Pour over cooked linguine and mix gently. Top with chicken and parmesan cheese.