Head on out to one of these local farmer’s markets this year – support the local growers! Look for more farmer’s market listings here soon.
- Alden Farmers Market – Alden Village Plaza parking lot, 13119 Broadway; Saturdays from May 16th through October 10th, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Blasdell Farmers Market – The Lake Street Plaza, 4271 Lake Ave.; Wednesdays now through October 28th, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Clarence Hollow Farmers Market – Town parking lot at 10717 Main St. in Clarence; Saturdays beginning June 6th from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Clinton Bailey Farmers Market – 1443-1517 Clinton St. in Buffalo; from May 1st through November 1st, Sunday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Downtown Country Market – Main St. between Court and Church; Tuesdays and Thursdays from May 14th through October 22nd, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each day.
- Hamburg Farmers Market – Village municipal parking lot, Main and Union Sts.; Saturdays now through October 31st, from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Farmers Market in the Village of Williamsville – Island Park on Main St. in the Village of Williamsville; Saturdays now through October 31st, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.