|credit: Wikimedia Commons/hmbascom|
The Aquarium of Niagara, located at 701 Whirlpool St. in Niagara Falls, is hosting Breakfast with Santa on Sunday, December 13 and Saturday, December 19. In addition to a visit from Santa, there will be prizes, crafts, a special sea lion show and other surprises. Admission is $7 for adult members – children of members are free of charge – or $14 for adult non-members and $11 for children. Get more information at www.aquariumofniagara.org.
On Saturdays, December 12 and 19, knock a few gifts off your list at the Holiday Market at The Foundry, 298 Northampton St. in Buffalo. Expect 20-30 local artisans to join current permanent residents, with products like repurposed furniture, metal work, jewelry, wood work and more.
M&T Bank’s Holiday Music Under the Dome kicked off this week, featuring high school groups from the Buffalo area beginning at noon on weekdays. On the upcoming schedule:
- Friday, December 11 – St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Swing Choir
- Monday, December 14 – Canisius High School Ensembles
- Tuesday, December 15 – Mount Mercy Academy “Pure Magic” Show Choir
- Wednesday, December 16 – Bishop Timon-St. Jude High School Men’s Chorus
- Thursday, December 17 – Iroquois High School Choirs
- Friday, December 18 – St. Francis High School Senior Schola Cantorum