Sunday, October 23, 2016

BfloGirlGeek: Random Thoughts of Geekery

  • Logan trailer – shut the door! And did they have to use Johnny Cash’s version of Hurt, because I could’ve handled it with NIN’s version.
  • Arrival trailer – totally looking forward to seeing this movie…and Jeremy Renner… #TeamHawkeye
  • Guardians II trailer – “Do you need a hug?” Ha! Ready for another great soundtrack – and Baby Groot.
  • Rogue One – I’ve got my t-shirt, now I need a movie…
  • Doctor Strange – yes, I’ll see it, I’m just not sure what to expect. This isn’t a traditional Marvel movie, and the characters are new to the movie universe, so I’m going in blind.
  • Red Vengeance – if you haven’t tried the Marvel Young Adult book out yet, do it! Black Widow: Forever Red was pretty good, and Marvel fans are craving more Black Widow (movie, please?!?!). Black Widow: Red Vengeance is the latest book – I just started reading it – and next week there’s an Iron Man book joining the collection. Don’t get turned off by “Young Adult,” because we’ve all read them – you know, Hunger Games, Divergent and, of course, all the Harry Potter books.
  • Ahsoka – I really want to start reading this one too – Ahsoka Tano was one of the coolest chicks in the Expanded Universe, and now she’s part of the new canon. I don’t want to get caught up with too many books at once, though, because I’m also reading Dark Disciple right now with another cool EU chick, Asajj Ventress.


No comments:

Post a Comment