The fall edition of Local Restaurant Week takes place Monday through Sunday, October 17-23 with more than 185 local restaurants already signed up to take part.
The week-long event focuses on independent restaurants that contribute to the Western New York culture through the use of homegrown products whenever available.
Among the restaurants participating in various areas around Western New York:
- Black and Blue Steak and Crab – 5493 Sheridan Dr. in Williamsville
- Ilio DiPaolo’s – 3758 South Park Ave. in Blasdell
- Mr. Bill’s Restaurant and Bar – 1500 Cleveland Dr. in Cheektowaga
- Campobello’s Cucina Italiana – 9334 Transit Rd. in East Amherst
- The Roycroft Inn – 40 South Grove St. in East Aurora
- Sean Patrick’s – 3480 Millersport Hwy. in Getzville
- Rick’s on Main – 687 Main St. in East Aurora
- CRaVing – 1472 Hertel Ave. in Buffalo
- 31 Club – 31 N. Johnson Park in Buffalo
- Seneca Niagara Casino’s Koi, la Casata and Three Sisters – 310 Fourth St. in Niagara Falls