Whether you own a classic car or bike or just enjoy looking at them, car shows and cruise nights are great places to hang out during the summer in the Buffalo-Niagara area. Here are a few that are coming up in May.
Cruise nights kicking off in May (events run weekly):
- Wednesday, May 4– Lancaster National Speedway and Dragway (Gunnville Rd. in Lancaster) Cruise Night from 6 to 11 p.m. – free admission; grudge racing $5 per run.
- Monday, May 9 – Lockport Monday Cruise Night at Ida Fritz Park (Main and Transit Sts. In Lockport) from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 10 – Dug-Out Entertainment Complex (6856 S. Transit Rd. in Lockport) from 5 to 8 p.m. – also on Friday nights starting May 13 from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 12 – Polish Falcons Car Club Cruise Night (445 Columbia Ave. in Depew) from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17 – Pautler’s Cruise Night (6343 Transit Rd. in Clarence) – 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 26 – Akron Cruise Night (Main St. in Akron) – 6 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 28 – The Caz 22nd annual Car Show – benefits South Buffalo Football – Cazenovia Park Casino in Buffalo – registration 10 a.m.-1 p.m., show noon-5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 29 – Olcott Super Sunday Car Cruise – Main St. in Olcott – 1-4 p.m.