Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Discover Buffalo 2015: Botanical Gardens’ Succulent Show


On Saturday (September 19), I visited the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens for their annual succulent show. I love succulents, but I do best with the ones that a winter-hardy and stay outdoors – like many houseplants, I kill succulents indoors…just not cut out for houseplants!

This was one of my favorite displays – a unicorn! Because unicorns are cool, and so are succulents.


I also loved all these little shells planted with succulents. I tried that once, but mine didn’t look nearly as cute as these!


Here are a few more photos from the Gardens – the show runs through October 4, so there’s still time to check it out!



No, it's not a succulent, but it's my all-time favorite flower at
the Botanical Gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment