The fall edition of Local Restaurant Week takes place Monday through Sunday, October 19-25 with nearly 200 local restaurants already signed up to take part.
The week-long event features independent restaurants that contribute to the Western New York culture through the use of homegrown products whenever available.
Among the restaurants participating in various areas around Western New York:
- Black and Blue Steak and Crab – 5493 Sheridan Dr. in Williamsville
- Scotch ‘N Sirloin – 3999 Maple Rd. in Amherst
- Ilio DiPaolo’s – 3758 South Park Ave. in Blasdell
- Brioso by Butterwood – 5195 Main St. in Williamsville
- Mr. Bill’s Restaurant and Bar – 1500 Cleveland Dr. in Cheektowaga
- Campobello’s Cucina Italiana – 9334 Transit Rd. in East Amherst
- The Roycroft Inn – 40 South Grove St. in East Aurora
- Sean Patrick’s – 3480 Millersport Hwy. in Getzville
- Rick’s on Main – 687 Main St. in East Aurora
- CRaVing – 1472 Hertel Ave. in Buffalo
Most restaurants will be offering a lunch or dinner special as part of Restaurant Week – find out more about it at www.localrestaurantweek.com.