Easter is on Sunday, April 5th, and many families will head straight from church services to brunches and dinners. Here are a few of the restaurants serving traditional Easter brunches and dinners.
- Hyatt Regency Buffalo – located at 2 Fountain Plaza in downtown Buffalo, the Hyatt will offer brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Atrium Bar and Bistro featuring omelet , pancake and waffle, and carving stations, assorted breakfast and lunch items, gourmet salads and champagne at noon. Cost is $34.95 for adults, $20.95 for children ages 4 to 12, and free for children under 4. Call 716-855-4830 for reservations.
- Salvatore’s Italian Gardens – located at 6461 Transit Rd. in Depew, Salvatore’s will offer Easter brunch with the Easter Bunny. The brunch will feature omelet and carving stations, salads, numerous hot selections, a children’s buffet and assorted desserts and gourmet confections. Cost for brunch is $31 for adults and $19 for children ages 5 to 11, $11 for children ages 3 and 4, and free for children under 3; reservations can be made at 716-683-7990.
- La Galleria – located on Southwestern Ave. near Abbott in Orchard Park, La Galleria will offer its 39th annual Easter buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., featuring baked Easter ham, chicken breast Supreme, fresh vegetable medley, baked pasta and meatballs and more, plus a large assortment of desserts. Cost is $23.95 for adults, $10.95 for children 5 to 11, and free for children 4 and under. Call 716-648-4880 for reservations.
- Glen Iris Inn – located in Letchworth State Park in Castile, the Glen Iris Inn will offer Breakfast with the Easter Bunny featuring a breakfast buffet. Seatings are available from 8 to 10:30 a.m.; cost is $12.95 for adults and $6.95 for children – make reservations at 585-493-2622.
- Italian Village – located at 6354 Transit Rd. in Depew, the Italian Village offers an Easter buffet from noon to 8 p.m. featuring a carving station, hot items including roast chicken, macaroni and cheese and more, soup and salad and a dessert station. Cost is $21.95 for adults, $13.95 for children ages 6 to 13, and free for children 5 and under – make reservations at 716-634-1804.
- Pane’s Restaurant – located at 984 Payne Ave. in North Tonawanda, Pane’s serves an Easter buffet from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. featuring carved ham, turkey and roast beef, prepared omelets and waffles, breakfast items, desserts and pastries and much more. Cost for brunch is $22.95 for adults, $12.95 for children ages 6 to 11 and $8.95 for children ages 2 to 5. They will also offer a dinner buffet from 2 to 8 p.m. – cost is $26.95 for adults, $12.95 for children ages 6 to 11 and $8.95 for children ages 2 to 5. Reservations are recommended – 716-692-7076.
- Ramada and Embers Restaurant – located at 2402 N. Forest Rd. in Getzville, the Ramada will offer an Easter brunch with two seatings available – 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.; cost is $21.95 for adults, $10.95 for children 4 to 12 and free for children under 4; call 716-636-7500 for reservations. Embers Restaurant at the Ramada will offer a special Easter dinner menu from 2 to 8 p.m. as well.
- Grapevine Restaurant – The Grapevine will offer brunch at both of its locations: 333 Dick Rd. in Depew (The Grapevine Banquets) from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and 45 S. Ellicott Creek Rd. in Amherst (Ellicott Creek Banquet Facility) from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The Amherst location will also offer a dinner buffet from 2 to 8 p.m. Cost at both locations is $25.99 for adults, $10.99 for children ages 6 to 11, $7.99 for children ages 2 to 5 and free for children under 2 – make reservations for either location at 716-691-7799.