Monday, March 2, 2015

Buffalo Finds: Gridlock Lacquer - Loganberry

I don’t remember when I first heard of Gridlock Lacquer, but I remembered having previously heard about it when Beth at Just a Blonde in Buffalo did a feature on it. I love Buffalo-based things, and I have a slight nail polish addition, so this was right up my alley.


I finally got around to picking up my first bottle this weekend at the Hallmark store in Premier Place on Transit in Williamsville – it was tough, but I picked Loganberry, and I’ve gotten lots of compliments on it so far. It’s a great polish – I’m just learning all this nail polish vernacular, but it’s 5-free, which I’ve learned is a good thing, and beyond that, it’s made right here in Buffalo. It’s available in a number of stores in the area – here’s a list – and it’s sold at the Broadway Market from October through March.



There are a number of city-based collections, including Buffalo, Buffalo Neighborhoods, Niagara Falls, Pittsburgh, Rochester and Cleveland – there is also a wine and beer collection. I’m not sure what my next color will be, but I’ll definitely be trying more!

photos: paulathompsonfreelance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment