Friday, August 21, 2015

NY Yankees @ Cleveland Indians in pictures



It’s been an odd year – I only made it to one Yankees game (usually it’s two or three). Crazy summer schedules left me with just Cleveland’s Progressive Field for this year’s trip – my first game PD (Post Derek), but that’s fine – it’s an awesome stadium…with a really great food package (I probably shouldn’t have eaten anything for two days leading up to it!). Again, the best way to get there is on a bus trip (yes, I enjoy bus trips!). Here are some pictures from this year’s game (PD…).



I don't normally do food pictures, but this is just a sample of the eats in the suite!





They really look like they're up to no good...

**note – Mom and I went with D&F Travel – all travel was paid for by me, and all opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment