Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Two-Cents on Sports: December 4, 2014

  • Congrats to NASCAR champs Kevin Harvick, Chase Elliott and Matt Crafton, and NHRA champs Tony Schumacher, Matt Hagan, Erica Enders-Stevens and Andrew Hines. Top kudos to Elliott, a champ in his rookie season, and Enders-Stevens, the first woman to win a Pro Stock title.
  • The Sabres are on a tear. I know a lot of fans wanted a garbage season so the team gets a top draft pick, but I just want to see them win. The team is finally playing “Ted Nolan hockey” and that makes me happy as a fan. Let’s go Buffalo!
  • Don’t forget to vote for Zemgus!
  • There are four games left for the 7-5 Bills, and December looks tough. I’m not a huge football fan, but I know our teams reflect on our moods, so right now, as the holidays approach, we should all be pretty happy! (unless you want the Sabres to lose…)
  • Anxiously awaiting more auto racing schedules to be announced. The big ones I’m waiting for are the World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series and the Race of Champions Asphalt Modified Tour. Starting to plan next year’s racing calendar!


No comments:

Post a Comment